“Sushi Experience” Cooking Class menu:
- Temaki Sushi: Cone-shaped hand roll sushi
- Inari Sushi: Traditional tuffed tofu pockets with sushi ginger rice
- Nigiri Sushi: Sushi prawns “Nigiri (squeezed)” sushi
- Maki Sushi: Big rolling Sushi using Sushi mat
- Tofu and Wakame Miso Soup
“Sushi” is possibly the most iconic and well-known dish in Japanese cuisine and is enjoyed all over the world – but people still struggle to make them authentically tasty. There are actually many kinds of sushi in Japan and we will teach you four different and most popular types of sushi in the class. By the end of your class, you will be a master sushi chef!