We are totally authentic, award winning chefs from all different countries in Asia who believe in having fun.
We’re on the lookout for someone to join our dynamic Sachie’s Kitchen team who can help us with our digital and social strategy. We have some HUGE projects coming up over the next 6-24months and beyond, half local, half international which is exciting, and we’d love to find someone who would like to come on the cool foodie ride with us! The role would be part-time /consultancy to start with because we’d be defining it as we go, but if you take a squiz below and if the attributes sound like you and you’re up for a challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
- Is PASSIONATE about FOOD and ASIA
- Young (in mind!) Attitude is most essential!
- Digitally savvy both in execution and in strategy
- Has Fresh ideas and loves to share them
- Loves change and can move with the times
- Has some experience with CRM or can learn fast!
- You’ll be involved in helping craft our FB, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Blog strategy, general marketing support and heaps more.
If keen, drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org with your deets, why you think you’re suitable and CV!
“Thank you so much Sachie & Team, it was so much fun with lots of laughs and I learnt a whole lot. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to host a unique and enjoyable team building Auckland event”
“Sachie is the ultimate hostess – she plies us with food, teaches us a new skill, and makes us smile at our efforts while making new friends. A great learning experience!!!”
“Fun-filled evening, great team building opportunity. Making your supper and eating it! Haven’t done this since the student days, would recommend for an entertaining event”