Thai Red Curry
Whenever I have Thai Red Curry I immediately recall being in the middle of a hot Bangkok summer, in a local restaurant sweating like crazy, but enjoying a delicious red curry matched with an ice cold drink. This is the perfect combination for summer or winter. With my Feed 4 Meal Kit you can enjoy my recipe of authentic Thailand in just 5 easy steps!
What's Included in the Kit
- Fish Sauce
- Dried Chilli
- Coconut Cream
- Thai Basil
- Jasmine Rice
- Sachie Curry Paste
What you'll Need
- 600g boneless chicken thigh
- 3 cups choice of Mixed Vegetables e.g. Carrot, Green Beans, Capsicum, Broccoli
- Cooking Oil
- Fresh Thai Basil for Garnish
Jasmine Rice, Coconut Cream[coconut extract (99%), stabilisers (415, 412, 407)], Paste [Onion, Canola Oil (with antioxidants (319, 320)), Brown Sugar, Capsicum, Lemongrass, Shrimp Paste, Chilli, Coriander, Cumin, Acidity Regulators (270, 327), Crushed Garlic (acidity regulators (330, 300), preservative (202)), Kaffir Lime Leaf, Sea Salt, Galangal], Fish Sauce [anchovy extract (73%), salt, flavour enhancers (621, 631, 627), hydrolysed vegetable protein (soy), sweetener (950), preservatives (202, 211), thickener (415), colours (150a, 120)], Whole Dried Chilli, Basil.
Allergens: Contains: Fish, Soy, Crustacea May Contain: Sesame, Peanuts
Tips & Tricks from Sachie
- If you feel like more seasoning, add more fish sauce or salt for seasoning
- You can add the dry chill if you like heat!
- I use chicken but you can substitute with other protein like seafood or tofu
- I use a mix of vegetables but you can also use Bamboo shoot or baby corn if you like!