A finger licking chicken dish! Marinate the chicken nibbles the night before for maximum-flavour, then it’s as simple as just putting them in the oven!
Serves: 3 – 4
Preparation time: 5 minutes + 2 hours or overnight
Cooking time: 25-35 minutes
700g chicken nibbles
4 Tbsp soy sauce
4 Tbsp honey
2 tsp white sugar
2 cloves of garlic, grated
Chopped chives, coriander or spring onion
- Combine soy sauce, honey, white sugar and garlic in a bowl.
- Add chicken to marinade, mix well, cover and leave in fridge for 2 hours or overnight if you want.
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees and line a flat baking tray with tin foil or baking paper.
- Place the marinated chicken nibbles on the prepared baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Turn over the chicken nibbles and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve with chopped chives, coriander or spring onion on top.
- You might want to prepare lemon water or have a wet towel handy to clean your fingers afterwards!