Please take the time to view our terms of trade as this page contains important information.
Please note that our Auckland Cooking Classes & Team Building activities are currently getting fully booked 6 weeks in advance. We do have an active waiting list but we strongly recommend that you book your chosen class as early as possible, to avoid any disappointments.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- Full payment is required when booking.
- There are no refunds, credits or transfers given for cancellations of your booking for cooking classes, made within 48hrs of your booked class date. No-shows or last-minute cancellations will not be refunded, credited or transferred as well.
- Should you wish to cancel / reschedule your booking, please let us know by email or phone, at least 48 hours prior to the class date. Unfortunately, if we receive the notice within 72 hours prior to the class, there will a 100% cancellation charges. Your payment will not be refunded. In the event of illness on the day of the class, and you are unable to attend, there will be a 50% cancellation charge, however if a medical certificate/doctors note can be supplied the cancellation fee will be waived.
- We reserve the right to cancel and/or postpone Cooking Classes and will issue a full refund or credit note for the booking.
- We reserve the right to refuse bookings.
- Our booking system accepts bookings on a first-come-first-served basis.
- When you have booked a class with us, it will be confirmed by an email from us. Text reminder will be sent out to the cellphone number you shared with us, a couple days before the class. No further communication are required by Sachies Kitchen, but please do feel free to call us to check your booking if you want to.
Terms and Conditions:
When you have completed your booking through this website, you will be asked to check a box to confirms you acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. You will not be able to complete your booking without checking this box. We have written them again below for your information:
“I have read, understood and agreed to the Terms & Conditions of booking a class and/or buying a gift voucher. I accept that Sachies Kitchen and all its staff cannot and will not be held liable for any discrepancies, mistakes, malfunctions or lost items of any kind relating to this order. I accept that all correspondence relating to this order will be sent to me by EMAIL to the address I have given to you, unless otherwise specifically requested in this order by myself. Sachies Kitchen and all it’s staff are not responsible and cannot be held liable for my not receiving or reading such correspondence. I also accept that Sachies Kitchen and all it’s staff cannot and will not be held liable for human error in the processing of this order. Once the order has been confirmed and I have accepted by Sachie’s Kitchen, I have no rights for recourse or “change of mind” beyond those set out in the booking policy”
Bookings made with gift vouchers :
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- Classes must be booked & taken within that time.
- As our classes book out up to 6 weeks in advance, we are not responsible if your chosen date is unavailable.
- We reserve the right to cancel and/or postpone our Cooking Classes and will issue a new gift voucher for the next available class.
- We do not issue cash refunds for gift vouchers in any circumstances.
When you make a booking for a class on behalf of someone else, we will email you, the purchaser, a Confirmation of Booking. This email will have all the details on what you have booked and remind you of our Terms of Trade. For their information, the same Confirmation of Booking will be emailed to the recipient as well if the email is provided to us. NB: It is the responsibility of the gift voucher holder to contact us to book their chosen Cooking Class. To avoid disappointment, we recommend that they do this as soon as possible, upon receipt of the gift voucher.
Bookings for Private Team Building Events:
We strongly advise that you make sure that you can make the dates & times set for your chosen Event before you book your place to avoid any disappointment.
- To secure your booking a 50% deposit is required. Until the deposit is received your booking is not confirmed
- When you have booked your chosen Event, you will be emailed a confirmation and issued an invoice for the 50% deposit
- No refunds, credits or transfers will be given for cancellations made within 7 days of your event. When making a booking, we are happy to hold a chosen date for a maximum of 7 working days only. After which, if this is not confirmed with a 50% deposit from you, the date will then be released. If we get an inquiry for the same date from another client, we will give you 48 hours to pay the deposit to secure the date, if you are unable to do so, then we will offer the date to other clients without further notice.
- No cancellation fee will apply should the booking be cancelled outside of 14 days prior to the event for bookings between January – September, but this changes to 30 days for bookings between October – December. 50% of total amount to be charged should the booking be cancelled or date has been rescheduled within 14 days prior to the event for bookings between January – September, but this changes to 30 days for bookings between October – December. 100% cancellation charges apply should the booking be cancelled / date has been rescheduled within 7 days prior to the event for bookings between January – September, but this changes to 14 days for bookings between October – December,. This includes the deposit and the remaining balance from your event.
- All cancellations / amendments request need to be notified to us in writing and acknowledged by us. If you fail to do so, you will not be eligible for a transfer, credit or refund.
- Numbers of your participants / attendees need to be confirmed at least 7 working days prior to your event’s date, as no adjustments will be made to the final invoice thereafter – i.e. If you have booked & paid for 10 people and only 8 people attend then the balance invoiced will still be for 10 people.
- Our payment terms are strictly 7 days from receipt of invoice. Please let us know at the time of booking if this is contrary to your accounting system so we can organize another payment method.
- Upon paying a deposit to secure your booking, you are agreeing to and accepting our Terms of Trade and Conditions that apply to all Sachie’s Kitchen Event bookings.
If the class that you want to take is full, please send us an email (email@example.com) and you can be put on the waiting list.
UNSOLICITED ELECTRONIC MESSAGES ACT 2007
Consent to receive emails and e-newsletters from Sachies Kitchen.
In accordance with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007 when you check the “yes please, sign me up to the Sachie’s Kitchen mailing list” box on the checkout page, you are consenting to receive emails and marketing information from Sachie’s Kitchen. If you do not wish to receive such emails anymore, you may unsubscribe from our database electronically or contact us in person to remove your details manually. We take spam issues very seriously. So please contact us immediately if you change your email address.