About Füri – Pro Paring Knife 9cm
Füri Pro knives offer superior knife cutting performance for both the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. Engineered with the innovative Füri ‘reverse-wedge’ handle. The handle locks into the hand for a more secure grip, reducing hand fatigue. All blades are made with a high carbon Japanese stainless steel alloy, for a knife that holds its edge for longer whilst remaining easy to sharpen. Peel, slice, core small fruit & vegetables with the Füri Pro Paring Knife. Designed & engineered for small cutting in the kitchen.
- 9cm / 3.5 inch
- High performance Japanese stainless steel blade
- Innovative reverse-wedge handle for improved grip
- Seamless construction
- Optimized bolster
Cleaning and caring for your chopping board:
- Do not leave soaking in water.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and dry before first use.
- Hand-wash only.
- Please remember to choose the colour of the apron and meal kits that you want when you order.
- Orders are not issued automatically. They need to be processed in our system first. So, if this is ordered on a weekend/public holiday or after 2pm, your order will be processed on the next working day.
- This gift set can be couriered to you or you can also collect it from our kitchen in Parnell, Auckland. For courier, please allow 2-4 workings days for delivery. For outside of Auckland area, the delivery time may vary.
- If you need this urgently, please contact us on email@example.com or +64 9 302 7680.