Do you eat sushi every day? Do your kids love eating sushi and you’d love to know how to make it authentically? “Sushi” is possibly the most iconic dish in Japanese cuisine and is enjoyed globally – but many still struggle to make them authentically tasty. There are many kinds of sushi in Japan and this class with teach you four of the most popular styles. By the end of this class, you will be a Sushi Masterchef!
• Temaki Sushi: Corn-Shaped hand roll sushi
• Inari Sushi: Traditional tuffed tofu pockets with sushi ginger rice
• Nigiri Sushi: Sushi prawns “Nigiri (squeezed)” sushi
• Maki Sushi: Big rolling Sushi using Sushi mat
• Tofu and Wakame Miso Soup